Monday, November 24, 2008

A Collaborative Effort


Once again the mother-daughter design duo teams up. In this case it's the next generation. My daughter picked the fabrics for this one and the colors for the hedgehog applique. I really love this Woodland embroidery set from Claudia Diesner, so I had to find an excuse to use it. Perfect for a pocket on this Drunter and Druber (Under and Over ) shirt from Farbenmix. In this case I'm making the over shirt or the sweatshirt part of the pattern except I used cotton-lycra and rib for the shirt and it's being worn more as a t-shirt than a sweatshirt. The striped fabric is Campan and the dots are US made cotton lycra from my local shop. Fun pattern to make!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is soooo cute!! I love the fabric combo and the fuzz embroidery is super cute.